XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Sunday, March 7, 2010

And the Oscar goes to...

Well, if they had an Oscar for Best Dressed it would go to Penelope Cruz. Ok, so I know she didn't win an Oscar last night for her performance in Nine, but she did impress once again with a beautiful Donna Karan Couture gown. Miss Penelope Cruz is one of my favorite actresses of all time. I first fell in love with Penelope in her amazing performance in Vanilla Sky. She has appeared in numerous films such as: Jamon, Jamon, Blow, Volver & Vicky Cristina Barcelona(just to name a few). I believe she is the "Spanish" Audrey Hepburn of our time. She never fails to disappoint with her timeless, classic fashion & beauty, especially with that vintage Pierre Balmain ball gown at last years Oscars. So here is to you mi querida Penelope Cruz! Till next week Sucias! (actually I have my "Dulce of the Month" coming out this week so check back & check it out) XOXO Queenie

1 comment:

Miss K said...

Penelope ALWAYS looks gorgeous!!! She's so beautiful and I 100% agree with you that she's the Spanish Audrey Hepburn. I just love her.