XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, March 15, 2010

The Happiest place, just got Happier...

Finally...CAPTAIN EO is BACK! I never had the chance to see this when it was at Disneyland from '86-'96 and now it's back and I saw it for the first time ever on Saturday.

Captain EO is a small 3D film brought to us by the GREAT Francis Ford Coppola and the GREAT George Lucas, staring superstar Michael Jackson. At first I thought it was almost like a Star Wars musical meets The Muppets. But I had to see it. I have always had this unexplainable love for Michael Jackson. I love his music, I love the way he would groove like no other human being on this planet, he was plain genius at what he did. And so when the dancing and singing began I could not help but to be mesmerized and remember why I fell in love with Michael Jackson in the first place. If you have never experienced Captain EO make sure to catch it next time your at Disneyland. You will be glad that you did. Till next week Sucias! XOXO Queenie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin Timberlake, good try! Usher, not quite! By far, the greatest entertainer to ever hit the stage, Michael Jackson is an icon. I have never seen the show at Disneyland but I look forward in attending and viewing it. Honestly, I've always believed Michael had more guy fans than girl fans. The guys just weren't secure enough at the time to admit it.

Long live Michael...RIP.

One Love

Queenie said...

One Love I concur thanks for your comment :)

Miss K said...

My friend has it on DVD so when he first passed we watched it like 3 times in a row!