XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Friday, March 5, 2010

My First...

Hola Sucias! I'm sitting here in front of my lap top with a lovely glass of Chardonnay thinking "what the hell am I doing?". Well queridas this will be the first of many blogs that I will write on here. I will mostly be focusing about women, because I have too many "Ding Dongs" at home that just don't understand how cute a nail polish can be or how hot Cristiano Ronaldo is. This will be a weekly post (posting on Monday mornings to get you through your week) and it will be about anything and everything. Please feel free to send me your comments (the good, the bad & the ugly) also send me any ideas or subject you would like to see on here. So be sure to check back here on Monday & if you can't check The Dirty Girls Social Blog on Monday no worries you can always check it sometime through out the week! Till Monday Sucias! XOXO Queenie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I am a guy (sucio not a sucia), and straight, in case you are wondering, I'm looking forward to participating in this weekly blog. I love learning about the female perspective. Movies such as Waiting to Exhale and even the Sex and the City series educated me well. Plus my female friends, you are all hillarious. Ladies , please, let it all out. I'm interested.

One Love,
El Estudiante

Valerie's Junk Drawer said...

I work in a building with 11 guys...and me. Sometimes I get to interact w/our female accountant or temp staff. Then I go home...to a guy. In short (not a pun for those who know me), I'M IN, and in need!!

Can't wait for next Monday!

~Val