XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Thursday, March 11, 2010

New address...New NAME...

Well...I know I just changed my web address & now my Blog name. I just felt like I really wasn't being true to myself. While I loved "The Dirty Girls Social Blog" name it really didn't feel like it was mine, I kind of just took the idea & ran with it. And since I only have a tiny following (thank you ladies) I feel that if I was going to make any changes it should be now. Still trying to get used to this & I'm really loving it so far & super excited on building my blog. So thanks again Sucias and keep coming back for more!!!!! XOXO Queenie

2 comments:

Miss K said...

I love it! Keep up the blogging!

Queenie said...

Thanks Miss K! Luv u!