XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, March 22, 2010

You know it was a good night when...

...You wake up with only your thong on, inside out, the crotch of your thong is where your hip is and the hip part is where your crotch is. Or, you know it was a good night when you wake up so sore you need some Ibuprofen and an ice pack for your little flower. Or, my favorite, you know it was a good night when you wake up next to "Soul Man". Needless to say queridas, these have all been true for this Sucia. Every now and then I wake up, usually with a hangover, and send a text message with one of these scenarios to my bestie over in Louisiana. It never fails...we always get a good laugh from it. Now, I know there are some Sucias out there who know exactly what I'm talking about. And, I know as you are reading this you are all smiling from ear to ear & having flashbacks of your "You know it was a good night when...". So here is to all my Sucias, to all the Good Times & to all the "You know it was a good night when..."! Till next week Sucias! XOXO Queenie

2 comments:

Miss K said...

bahahahahahaha oh college days!

You know it was a good night when....you wake up with random bruises and all your toe polish is chipped.

You know it was a good night when....you look at your text message history and none of it is actual words, just "jkljlk hkjiewg dje me"

Anonymous said...

When you wake up and the furniture is all rearranged, but you don't remember doing it.