XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dulce of the Month ~ April

Happy Spring Sucias! The spring weather in California is so beautiful & so random. It can go anywhere from a rainy and cold to beautiful, sunny and warm. I enjoy the spring time because our earth becomes a kaleidoscopic canvas flowers. Last spring I bought a nail polish from OPI called "Do you Lilac it?". It is a soft pastel Lilac color that isn't too bright, but isn't too soft either. For Easter I polished my toesies with this color and it was perfect for the occasion! Even though I bought this color last year, I still found it recently at Ulta with an array of many other pastels. So go on Sucias, enjoy the beauty of Spring and get some pretty pastels on those toes! XOXO

Queenie

No comments: