XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, April 5, 2010

Working Out = Better Sex!

In December I weighed in at 140 lbs. this was the heaviest this Sucia had ever been (aside from being pregnant) & trust me I was starting to look like I was pregnant again. I couldn't go on anymore so I signed up with a personal trainer. I began doing strength training and walking 3 miles two times a week. I have also found my love for running again. I'm up to running 3-4 miles and doing anywhere from 12-15 miles a week. Over the past couple of months I started to lose weight (over 10 lbs. to date), I've been feeling better about myself, having more energy and having a better sex life. Now don't get me wrong, my sex life was OK with my husband however, it wasn't like it used to be. It was getting difficult trying to find time with our 3 boys in the house and it was less frequent partly because I just didn't feel like it. But since I started to workout my body has been transforming and getting more energy, sex has become more frequent, my sexual drive has increased by 110% and I am LOVING it! It has been proven, working out + increase in self confidence + more energy = BETTER SEX! So go on Sucias, do some yoga, go run a mile or two, and you'll start feeling like a new you! Till next week Sucias! XOXO Queenie

1 comment:

Miss K said...

Way to go Queenie! And on that note... I'll be hitting the gym for sure tonight!