XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dulce of the Month ~ May

I am dedicating this weeks post to Ms. Audrey Hepburn. Therefore, I am please to announce that "For Audrey" by China Glaze is my pick for May's Dulce of the Month. I found "For Audrey" and immediately fell in love with the cool light "Tiffany blue" color and the name of course. Those Sucias, who know me, know why...I love Audrey Hepburn! She is the epitome of beauty, style and grace. The first time I wore this color, I wore it to Vegas. It was fun and perfect for the occasion & I received endless compliments on my nail polish that weekend and every other time I've used it after that. J'adore "For Audrey"! XOXO Queenie

2 comments:

Miss K said...

Phil would hate this color! Hahaha he always comments about my nail polish- he's so funny! I like it, I have a similar color to it too. Great pick and Audrey dedication!

Queenie said...

Ha, I love that old man! Thanks Miss K!