XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh, Audrey!

I L-O-V-E AUDREY HEPBURN...and out of all her beautiful movies...I have my 2 absolute favorites! So grab a glass of bubbly and indulge with some of my favorite quotes from "Breakfast at Tiffany's" & "Sabrina", disfruten!

"You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you."
~ Holly Golightly
"Promise me one thing: don't take me home until I'm drunk-very drunk indeed."
~ Holly Golightly
"Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot"
~ Holly Golightly
"I have learnt how to live...How to be in the world and of the world, and not just to stand aside and watch. And I will never, never again run away from life or from love either..."
~ Sabrina Fairchild
"Oh, but Paris isn't for changing planes, it's for changing your outlook! For throwing open the windows and letting in...letting in La Vie en Rose."
~ Sabrina Fairchild
"I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like, it's like Tiffany's"
~ Holly Golightly

So Sucias, do you have any favorite Audrey Hepburn movies or quotes?

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!

"Dulce of the Month" will be posted this week!

XOXO
Queenie

2 comments:

Miss K said...

Love the post! Great quotes!

Queenie said...

Thanks Miss K, I had a lot of fun doing this one :)
I think I will do some more like this.