XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, July 26, 2010

Entourage


On Sunday nights I love to lay in bed & watch the HBO Series ENTOURAGE.  While this show is interesting & funny I love the all the delicious men that appear on it.  This season there has been plenty of guest appearances from Scott Cann (yummy) to John Stamos.  I'm not going to lie, I first started watching this because Adrian Grenier who plays "Vince" is a hottie, but I actually secretly have a huge crush on Jeremy Piven who plays the hard core agent "Ari".  Make sure to catch the eye candy on Sunday nights @ 10:30pm on HBO!

"You will come back stronger then ever. Like Lance Armstrong. But with two balls" - Ari Gold

Till next week Sucias!
XOXO Queenie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Victory!" This is what my favorite character in Entourage yelled in the Grand Canyon while on his knees and both arms stretched out in glory when he got his career back a few years ago on the show. While I think Ari depicts the series' obvious humor due to his career title and arogance, Johnny Drama's dark humor, intense attitude, machismo, off the wall facial expressions, and constant bad luck represents America's working class. Plus, I think he is hillarious.

Yes, the show does depict some of the hottest people on this planet, and by this I'm talking about girls too. But tell me Sucias, are females really that easy? Gorgeous females at that? Does that superstar status, those luxurious cars and monsterous mansions slip your panties off that quickly? Just about everywhere Vince Chase goes to in the show he gets a new, gorgeous female... This last episode he walked out with John Stamos' sexy Asian ping pong isntructor. What a life! What a Sucia! Talk to me ladies. Do these star material treasures and life style really make a difference between holding off sex for one week, one night, or one minute?

One Luv

Queenie said...

One Luv, Drama is an awesome character & makes me laugh pretty much every episode. To answer your question in regards to women giving it up so easy if the guys are hot, well, yeah. We are just like men & like to have sex. But remember this is HOLLYWOOD they need to have a sexy girl in every episode who would pretty much give it up all the time, but most of the time its just casual sex, no strings attached.

Anonymous said...

Queenie, sounds like you have a lot of casual sex, let's hear the details.

Queenie said...

Actually, I don't have casual sex since I am married. I simply stated that women enjoy sex as much as men & IN the show it's mostly casual sex. I just re-read my comment & don't know how or where it states that I have a lot of casual sex, but thank you for your comment "Anonymous".