XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Sunday, August 15, 2010

6 years ago....

On August 14th I married my best friend and lover...we have been together for 10 years and out of those 10 we have been married for 6 years now.  I LOVED everything about my wedding.  We were married at a Church on Coronado Island and had our reception at the Hotel Del Coronado (figured it was appropriate since I was marrying a Coronado).  My colors were Yellow & Blue and it had a "Royal" theme to it, since my name means queen in Spanish & Coronado means crowned...hey if the Crown fits, wear it!  Sticking to that theme the tables were named after Royalty Titles & things associated with Royalty in both English & Spanish such as, "La Corona" (the crown), "The Duchess", etc.  I also had a beautiful cake topper that was a Crown and my place card holders were little tiaras.  To this day I still get complements on our wedding & how much fun our wedding was.  If I could I would do it all over again every so many years, unfortunately I can't.  So in honor of my anniversary I have decided to post some pics of my wedding day!
Disfruten Sucias!
my hubby with his grooms men

me and my brides maids (minus my 3 flower girls and jr brides maid!)

me the bride!  my dress & bouquet were amazing!

saying I DO!

we had a little under 300 guests (I think)...everyone danced!

And we lived happily ever after...
(this is my favorite picture out of my entire album!)

This was only a small taste of what my big day was, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Till next week Sucias!

XOXO QUEENIE

3 comments:

Miss K said...

Happy aniiversary! Your wedding was absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

It was the best day ever!

Queenie said...

Thanks Miss K, I wish you & your bf were together then cause you could have been his date heee heee!
& Anonymous, it really was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!