XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, September 6, 2010

I've been on Hiatus...

Sorry Sucias & Sucios, I know how much you have missed me, but I have been on hiatus from my blog to have some last minute fun in the sun before my summer lovin' comes to a complete halt.  While I have had a blast these past couple of months I have decided to post some of my favorite "Summer Moments" for you! 

My Summer fun began with my eldest son finishing Kindergarten!

Then it got kicked into gear with the World Cup & the Spain hotties taking it all!
My girls & I watching an Argentina game

my Little guy sporting his Argentina gear
We celebrated our favorite holiday the 4th of July (which is also my eldest son's birthday)...

...and celebrated his 7th birthday with "Pure Imagination"
Mr. Juju Wonka had a "Wonka Vision" and yummy candy to share with his guest


Took my boys to Disneyland
He is the only one who will go all out!


And of course Dodger Games!!!!


Our anniversary weekend at the river


 
And ended my summer at a beach house for the week with my family


And so as I've reached the end  of my Summer Lovin' Fun I still have plenty to look forward to in the months to come.  My eldest son will be starting 1st grade tomorrow, my 10 year high school reunion is soon approaching,  the hubby will be turning 30 and I will be a bridesmaid and Matron of Honor in destination weddings that will take place in 2011!  

Till next week Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

4 comments:

Miss K said...

definitely an awesome summer!

LindseyLove said...

Aww it looks like you had a blast!!

lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a busy summer that was for you and your family! Don't know why you didn't post the Vicente Fernandez concert on their since it was in July and it was one of your blog topics. However, the funniest picture posted has to be your picture with your oldest son Julian after completing kindergarten. He is holding up his certificate of completion over someone's face. Let me guess who that might be....hmmmmm. Could it be the middle child who always craves attention but for some reason gets left out? Awww, poor middle brother! No worries we still love him.

One Luv

Queenie said...

Thanks everyone, it was one of my best summers ever!
Anonymous ~ While the Chente concert was a memorable moment in my summer, I had already wrote about it in a previous blog & wanted to share some new pics and experiences...p.s. I picked the photo of my son with his awards just for that reason, he deliberately covered his brothers face, ha ha ha!