XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dulce of the Month...

Back by popular demand...Dulce of the Month!  By whom? you ask...me of course!  It has been a good couple of months since my last Dulce of the Month, but hey, it's my blog & I can do what I want to!  Since it's has been about 1,000 degrees outside & there is no sign of fall coming anytime soon I wanted to feature a color that I originally bought just for some summer fun.


"Custom Kicks" by China Glaze is a fun, funky color & I loved it on.  It was a combination of teal/green with slight tint of shimmer underneath.  I loved this color on & I was happy to pull it out this past weekend & put it on my little piggy's.

Stay tuned for a special Dulce of the Month for October!

XOXO
Queenie

No comments: