XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Review...

Feliz Friday Sucias!  I had the chance to wear my brand spankin' new Jessica Simpson "Carpy" boots this week.  These boots are very comfy and insanely light but I don't think there is enough padding on the sole of the boots.  But that is nothing a little foot padding insert can't fix!  Here are some pictures of me in my boots...

Photo session courtesy of my 3 year old son who loves to take pictures ~ watch out Ansel Adams!
Black leggins ~ Target
"Amour" Sweater ~ Downtown LA
J.S. Carpy boots ~ Macy's
Can't wait to pair these boots up with tons of other outfits this fall & winter season!

Happy Weekend!  Till Monday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie


5 comments:

Valerie's Junk Drawer said...

boots are great! so are the photographs!! Good job little man! I cut off heads in photos till 2nd grade!

Queenie said...

I know he was so funny, I was telling him to get the boots so he would concentrate on them & cut off my head! LOL

Luciana said...

Hey does Valerie need another wedding photographer? Gio might be up for the job!... She'll have pictures from a totally different angle, literally!

CUTE BOOTS!... now go buy some Dr. Scholl's inserts.

Queenie said...

Ha ha, that she will Lucy!
Thanks, I went to the store yesterday & forgot to buy a pair :(

Miss K said...

They look great! Your little man did a great job of taking the pictures too! I bet it was hilarious!