XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY!

"Gooses, Geeses!"  "I want my geese to lay golden eggs for Easter...at least a hundred a day!"

I always tease my boys when we watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory that I LOVE Veruca Salt, because she is like me and wants everything!  Needless to say this is a tad bit true.  I want plenty of things, and like Veruca I usually "Want it NOW", but in a realistic world, I can't have everything I want.  However a girl can always dream can't she? 
That is why I'm adding "I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY!", where I can share the things that I WANT and wish I could have.  Some things will be outlandish, maybe a bit crazy, somethings might be reasonable and eventually if I save my pennies I can treat myself to something sweet!


Today on my "I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY!" I WANT...
kodak playsport



The Kodak Playsport.  Its a hand held mini HD video camera that is waterproof, can go 10 feet under water and it runs about $150.00.







"Don't care how, I want it NOW!"

Till Monday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

1 comment: