XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY!

This week I have devoted my blog to BOOTS!  So I guess you can guess what I want today...that is right...BOOTS!!!  On Mondays post I mentioned a pair of cowboy boots that I have owned for a very long time.  Well I think the time has come for this country girl to get a new pair.  After having my third son my feet grew!  Yes, my feet grew...I never believed it when people would tell me that after having kids they had tons of changes with their body and that their feet were one of them.  But sadly it's true.  I have some cute pairs of shoes, heels and sadly my cowboy boots that now fit me pretty snug due to my feet growing from my pregnancy.  So here are a couple of cowboy boots that I would love to have but will just have to wish I had them right now...



BOOT#1 ~ ARIAT "WESTERN HERITAGE"
Available at Nordstrom.com for $159.95

These brown boots have a design with colored stitching that makes them cute and very girlie for a "cowgirl next door" look.


BOOTS#2 ~ LAREDO "MADISON"
Available at Zappos.com for $134.00

I'm a hopeless romantic and for some reason these boots scream out "AMOR" to me.  These are exactly what I want to wear when I want to go out & paint the town RED! 


BOOT #3 ~ TONY LAMA "100% VAQUERO - BLACK VAIL"
Available at Howellswesternwear.com for $190.00

These black & teal boots are super fun and funky for the girl who just doesn't care what anyone thinks!  These are for my girls who just want to have FUN!!


BOOTS #4 ~ TONY LAMA "EL PASO - CHOCOLATE SAIGETS WORN GOAT"
Available at Kegcreekbootsandsaddle.com for $179.00

These are cute boots that I would probably wear with everything everyday.


"DON'T CARE HOW, I WANT IT NOW!"

So what are y'all thinking?  Did you like any of these boots?  Which ones do you think I should save my pennies for?

Come back on Friday to check out my review of my first day in my Jessica Simpson Boots!

Ciao!  Till Friday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

2 comments:

Valerie's Junk Drawer said...

boots #4 for you!! I did a photoshoot in some red ones though, loved them! if they weren't size 8's on my size 6 i'd of walked off with them!!

in honor of your boot blogs i'm sporting my knee high leathers to work and enjoying some fall fashion

omg you are turning me into a girly girl. only took 16 years. :p

Queenie said...

Helloooo!!! you could have walked off with those red boots for your bestie!!! Happy I was able to give you some fashion inspiration!!!