XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY!

This week I WANT...the ENTIRE ANTHROPOLOGIE NOVEMBER 2010 CATALOG!

Hello, my name is Queenie and I am an Anthropologie ADDICT.  I guess it doesn't help either that I live a hop, skip and a jump away from it (right across the street!).  It's funny I thought I was the only person that pretty much craved Anthropologie, but I was wrong.  Since I have been blogging I have been coming across other bloggers that have fun interesting blogs, but I was surprised & excited when I found other bloggers that actually dedicate their entire blog to just ANTHROPOLOGIE!  (here are 3 that I like to read: you me & anthropologieanthroholicfru-gal anthropologie)
For those of you Sucias & Sucios that don't know what Anthropologie is, it is this fab store (a little on the $$ side but well worth it) that sells cute classic cut clothes along with accessories and home decor.  I can literally spend hours there and get lost in the "Kitchen" and "Sales" section.  My majority of purchases from Anthro are actually from the sales section where you can find a STEAL OF A DEAL.  I have purchased tops and skirts originally priced at $70 for $19.99!
While I couldn't post the entire catalog so I have picked out my top 5 picks that I WANT & WANT IT NOW!
#5 PICK ~ MAGIC IKAT TEAPOT SET
Magic Ikat Teapot $98, Magic Ikat Sugar $24, Magic Ikat Creamer $24
(Page 6, Nov. 2010 catalog)

#4 PICK ~  FINAL FLOURISH HEELS
Final Flourish Heels $178
(page 47, Nov. 2010 catalog)

#3 PICK ~ TOASTY ROSE SCARVES
Toasty Rose Scarves $28
(page 58, Nov. 2010 catalog)

#2 PICK ~ PIED PIPER BOOTS
Pied Piper Boots $298
(page 69, Nov. 2010 catalog)

#1 PICK ~ SPINNING LACE DRESS
Spinning Lace Dress $288
(page 87, Nov. 2010 catalog)


There you have it, my TOP 5 PICKS out of so many beautiful items!  DON'T CARE HOW, I WANT THEM NOW!

Come back & check out my Friday Review on a recent Anthro purchase!

Till Friday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

4 comments:

LilMissSeamstress said...

Hi Queenie,
So sweet of your to "like" my humble blog and mention it here! btw You are one of the blessed person in the whole universe to live right across from Anthro! lol

also I was crackling so hard when I saw those piglets wearing the scarves. I not so sure if I can work that scarf better than them lol

Miss K said...

Oooh that last dress is gorgeous!

Queenie said...

LilMissSeamstress, thanks for the comment! The pic of the piggies & the scarves was my Favorite! lol

Miss K, that last dress is to die for! If I were a bride I think that would be perfect for a shower or the rehersal dinner (hint hint)!

chellemorgan said...

Oh my goodness I can not agree with you more. Anthropologie is my guilty pleasure. Love!!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com