XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY!

Like Miss Veruca Salt sings..."I want a feast...I want a bean feast!"

Ok, so I don't actually want a "BEAN FEAST" but I definitely  WANT a FEAST & tomorrow can not come fast enough!  For the past couple of years I have been baking pies every Wednesday before Thanksgiving with my mother in law.  We make our pies from scratch with home made pie crust, home made whipped cream & our pumpkin pies are made with real pumpkins (not that can stuff).  They are the best pies ever!
I am truly grateful & blessed to have an amazing family & we are very fortunate to be able to have an amazing feast year after year when there are so many out there that aren't so fortunate.
I hope everyone has a blessed & Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Till Monday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie  

No comments: