XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY...

I really, really WANT to sleep in, have a movie marathon, stay in my pj's & drown myself in a sea of blankets. 

I have been working non-stop and have not had a day off for about 2 weeks.  My hubby gets upset with me because instead of going straight to bed at the end of my day I get on my computer & check out blogs.  I tell him writing my blogs & reading other blogs is just the same as him watching "Sports Center".  Right?  Sucias, back me up here.  But of course he doesn't see it that way.

So WHEN or IF I ever get a day off anytime soon, you better believe I will be having the best "Reyna Holiday" EVER!  "Don't care how I want it now!"

Till the Friday Review Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

1 comment:

Alien said...

gah I know how you feel :( i can't wait for a holiday break to relax and catch up on sleep:(

ou I'm having a give away on my blog, check it out if you'd like :)

http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com