Feliz Friday Sucias! The hubby has gone out to play for the weekend & so I am home with my 3 boys, this is going to be fun! This week I came across this new blog Nessa Loves Makeup. She is a fellow So Cal girl & has some great makeup tips so make sure to check her out! Yesterday she did a questionnaire & asked that we did it too. I have decided to post mine to my blog & give you some fun little tidbits of me. Lets start shall we?...
1. Where are you from and how’s the weather there right now? Beautiful Southern California...it is super warm I can't believe I am able to wear my skirts & rainbows. It is still January isn't it?
2. Favorite color? Yellow...it always seems to brighten up my day. Over the years pink has grown on me & I love every shade of it.
3. Favorite places to shop? Anthro, Target & Nordies
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? PASTRY CHEF :)
5. Tell me five things you like about yourself: I can plan a darn good party, I'm creative & crafty, my eyelashes are long & beautiful, that I can push out some pretty beautiful babies, & my laugh
6. How tall are you? 5'6"
7. What’s your style? I like to think that I have a classic & laid back look...I love 50s/60s style cut dresses & skirts (think Audrey Hepburn) but sport jeans, vintage t-shirts & flip flops
8. Favorite trend right now: Leggins, tunics & flats (I don't know what it is but they are so comfy)
9. Least favorite trend right now: hmmm...tuff, I think if you can rock it then sport it. But if I had to pick one then it would be Ed Hardy clothes (yes, I still see people wearing it)
10. What are 4 makeup items you can’t live without? Mascara, Blush & lip gloss, everything else I can live without
11. What beauty product/service do you splurge on? Eyebrow waxing, yes I know it some people spend like $7 but I found someone that does an amazing job, doesn't over wax/pluck & I never break out after so its totally worth the $$ I spend & my MAC cover up.
12. What beauty product/service do you skimp on? Mascara for sure, I started to use CG Lashblast when it first came out & haven't switched since.
13. Favorite show? Oh, gees...I'm a reality TV junkie & I love it all
14. Favorite songs right now? Bruno Mars "Just the Way You Are" & I've been jamming a lot to Taylor Swift & Paramore lately
15. Best restaurant you’ve ever been to? Favorite restaurant by far is "Owen's Bistro" in downtown Chino. It is super small & you have to have reservations but they serve a 3 course meal over a 2 hr time period so you get to sit & enjoy your dinner, they are not rushing you to turn the table.
16. How old are you? (or feel ) 28
17. Best part of this week? Watching my son receive academic awards at school for straight A's & getting him Baskin Robins for doing an awesome job.
18. Random beauty related story? The last time I went to MAC to get a new color blush, I was indecisive (surprise, surprise!) so I let my 7 year old son pick out the color...the Sales associate was so shocked that I asked my son to pick the color, she couldn't help but laugh (really hard) & told me that was the 1st time anyone had ever done that.
19. What color nail polish are you wearing? "You don't know Jacques" - OPI
20. Weekend plans? Finish Birthday banners for my middle sons little party next weekend
Pheeewww! There you have it, Happy Weekend!
Till Monday Sucias!