XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY...

I want a grenade & I want it now!  And I need it to throw at all those dumb "New Year's Resolutions" & burn them into a million little pieces! Haa haa!  I am so tired of hearing "My new year's resolution is to lose 15 lbs...",  "My new year's resolution is to be a better person...", blah, blah, blah!   Really, I think people just set there self up for disappointment.  Let's be realistic, how often do you hear someone say "I'm still on track with my new year's resolution..." in July?  Ok maybe Miss K from LLP is the only exception...last year she gave a resolution update every month on her blog. LOL.  Also, why do you need a New Year to make a change?  I feel if you really want to make a change & you're ready to make that change, you will.
Till next time Sucias!
XOXO Queenie

1 comment:

Miss K said...

bahahaha!! i would NEVER take this personally! to each their own sister! to be hoenst, i felt super lame doing those updates, but felt like i had to stick to them. that's why i'm doing something each month this year, why do it at the start of the year instead of anytime??