XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY...BREAKFAST AT ANTHRO!


BUENOS DIAS SUCIAS!  We are half way thru the week & I am feeling great but physically I am in pain!  I am so sore from the past 2 days but I'm sticking to it!  What a difference a little work out can make.
This Wednesday I'm doing another "Breakfast at Anthro".  I woke up the other morning to check out Anthro's website only to find some darling dresses & I cannot wait till they go on sale.  I don't know what it is about traveling to a tropical location but it has me craving dresses! 


Here are a few of my favorite finds...disfrutan!


IN THE ABSTRACT DRESS $248
  Now, I would never pay this much for a maxi but it is freakin' cute & I will probably find something just a cute & for about $20 in Downtown L.A.


PARAISO DRESS $148
  "Paraiso" mean paradise in Spanish so this would be perfect for Belize...I'm thinking rehearsal dinner?


SING SWEETLY PARTY DRESS $148
 Navy, Green & Birds what more could a girl ask for?  When I first saw this dress at the store it was love at first sight.  I wanted it right then and there but had to hold myself back & so I am waiting patiently for it to go on sale...hopefully it doesn't sell out quickly!


SUN SHADE DRESS $158
 YELLOW IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!  This dress is literally a ray of sunshine another top pick for the Rehearsal dinner.

And these are fun picks that I REALLY WANT & WANT THEM NOW...

Coconino Sling Bag $148
 My hubby hates it when I wear cross body bags but I just tell him "Indiana Jones wears one"...they are perfect when we go to Dodger games, Disneyland & travel!

FARMERS MARKET PURSE $24
 This is a super cute coin purse & I'm in need of a new one.  I have thrashed my other one.  They are perfect for carrying your id, coins & $ bills in.


ELYSSE SKIMMERS $118
 I have been dying for a pair of animal print flats & these are exactly what I have been looking for!

Hope you enjoyed breakfast with me at Anthro!  "Don't care how, I want it NOW!"

Till Friday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

The Paraiso dress is just too pretty, that would be perfect for a rehersal dinner. I'm picturing it with some grey slingbacks :-)

Miss K said...

love all the picks, i just can't believe the price tags! you can def find something similar in downtown la for some of them and look just as fly!

Queenie said...

Vanessa, yes that is my top pick for a rehersal dinner dress & I love the suggestion of shoes, thxs!

Miss K ~ for sure! That is why I hardly EVER buy anything full price @ anthro...But I just found a cute maxi @ Ross for $12!

chellemorgan said...

Love love love that maxi dress. And those leopard print flats are adorable! Great finds :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com