XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday is the New Friday...

Hi Sucias!  Now I know I said I would update you every Friday, but let me tell you it has been a crazy couple of days for me.  On Friday I had a posting ready to go but I was running on fumes and so I never got around to posting the pictures....but here it is...

It's FRIDAY & I'm in LOVE! 
Feliz Friday Sucias!  I can't believe how fast this week has gone by.  I am exhausted!  I don't know what the heck I was thinking when I picked this week to start working out.  Not only did I have to watch what I was eating, I had to actually do some physical exercise & finish last minute things for my middle son's little birthday party.  Now when I say little, I am referring to our immediate family, however, this is over 25 people!  Anyhoo, on to my much promised Friday Review from "Get into the Groove".  This week I did some power circuit training and running.  Let me tell you, I have been sore all week.  Why the heck do we get into shape only to let ourselves go (again) and then put our bodies thru hell again?  It never fails the first week I'm always cursing myself "Why the heck didn't you keep up with your work out schedule?" "Why didn't you just eat healthy!?"  but at the end of my workout I ALWAYS feel refreshed, even if my legs feel like jello.  I know everyone told me "you're not going to see any difference, it's only the first week" but on the contrary I do see a difference, in my Energy!  I know physically I wasn't going to see much of a difference and of course I didn't.  Oh & of course I typed in the wrong weight...I had actually written it down correctly but when typing I did a type-o.  Ooops!  Trust me I'm not trying to lie or cheat  because I honestly have nothing to hide.  My starting weight should have been 138.3 Lbs.  I did do another weigh in & here are my pictures from week 1 & week 2.

STATS:
137.1 Lbs.
Measurements - No Change
Yay!  I lost 1 pound!  But I actually feel like I look bigger in my 2nd weeks pics than I do in week 1.

Week 3 here I come!!!

On another note I am changing it up again!  Any suggestions for hair color?
Till Wednesday Sucias!

Xoxo
Queenie

3 comments:

Miss K said...

losing weight is so tough! like i said before, you have a great shape!

i just picked up bethanny frankel's book "naturally thin" and started reading it, so far so good. it's mostly general and basic info, but she breaks it down into rules. like eat whatever you want, but be mindful of portion. for example: if you have a steak, soup, sides, and a salad only have a few bites of each. if you want to eat the whole steak, then only eat veggies as sides. idk, i'm not done reading it yet, but like what i've read so far.

Vanessa said...

Great work! A pound is something to celebrate because it took hard work. I've had some days where I would kill for some in-n-out animal fries, but I know that I need to walk away lol. I have noticed an energy boost too, and I'm sleeping better. You can meet your goal, keep up the awesome work and reward yourself with a little prize (new jeans or a dress) when you get to where you want to be. Hope you're having a good week!

L0veLindsey said...

Each pound is a success! Stick with it and they'll add up!!! : )