XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Friday, February 25, 2011

Feliz Friday!!!

Feliz Friday Sucias!!!  I finally took some recent pictures & I weighed in this morning at 134 lbs..  That is 4 lbs total on my weight loss.  It is slowly coming off but at least its coming off!  Here are the recent pictures... 
I didn't take pictures for week 3 & week 4...This is week 5...

front view

Front View

Add caption



side view
I can't really tell the difference when I look in a mirror, but when I look at these pictures I can see the change.  I can also see how flat my butt is getting! LOL!

Can't wait for Oscar Sunday!!!!  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Till next time Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

4 comments:

Hen said...

Well done on your weight loss!

Valerie's Junk Drawer said...

lookin' goooood!

Thanks for the Oscar reminder! I almost forgot!

Queenie said...

Thanks Ladies! My mid section is still a mess but I don't care much anymore lol

Miss K said...

girl, you look great! keep up the good work!