XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

Sucias!  It has been a good break (not one that was intended) life has been hectic but all the showers are done  & over with.  Now I all have to do is plan my wardrobe for Belize!  Oh, what is a girl to do, hee hee!  Today I normally do "I WANT IT NOW WEDNESDAY" but tonight I am going to play catch up & fill you in on what I've been up to...
I recently dyed my hair & I'm just going to say, it is blond!  But I love it & can't wait to actually finish it, I told my stylist I love the Ombre style but didn't want to do a major change I wanted to slowly transition so he added more blond to it...

front view

side view
Unfortunately I have not been able to take pictures of my weight loss updates but I am currently down to 134lbs.  Yay!  It's crunch time now & I'm hoping to lose a couple more LBS & tone up a bit more...that means major cardio & tons of squats, especially after my recent bathing suit purchase.  I have been on a mission to find a brown bathing suit since last summer because I have this fab fedora to pair up with it...& I finally found one at Target on clearance (woot! woot!)...

brown bathing suit, target
I have so much to share with you about the shower weekend that I have to save it for my "Feliz Friday Review"!  Hopefully I can get the hubby to snap pics of me for Friday.

Till Friday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

1 comment:

Miss K said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! the ombre looks great! i'm copying the look as soon as this wedding is over!!

great job on the weight loss! that suit is going to look fly!