XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm back, but not for long...

Helllooooo Sucias!  I had such an amazing time in Belize & took tons & tons of pictures that I can't wait to share.  There is so much to tell you & show you but I don't have the time to do it.  The day before I left for Belize I received notice that my grandmother (who lives in Alabama) was in the hospital (yet again), she has been dealing with congestive heart failure & she is too weak to have heart surgery so it is just a matter of time before she leaves us.  I knew leaving the country that when I would return I would have to make a choice...would I wait till my grandmother passes to go to her funeral or would I go to see her one last time?  Upon arrival I spoke with my aunt & she notified me that on top of her congestive heart failure her kidneys are starting to shut down.  This made my decision this much easier.  I booked a ticket the next day & will be leaving this Thursday to spend the weekend with my grandmother.  I don't know if she will be gone tomorrow, 2 weeks from now or 2 months from now but I do know that I have to see her one last time.

I apologize for not posting about Belize, but I promise I will soon.

Till next time Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

4 comments:

Miss K said...

I'm so so sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope you have a nice visit with her.

Vanessa said...

Hey girly, I hope you have a safe trip. Your family will be in my prayers tonight.


Oh, and to make you laugh a little...the verification code that I have to enter to leave a comment is "sessi" lol

Liv said...

Prayers to you and your family! <3

Unknown said...

HELLO REYNA.. I MEAN QUEENIE
THIS IS YOUR BLOG. REMEMBER THIS??? POST SOMETHING!

<3 LUCY