XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, March 14, 2011

One last post before I go...

I want to start off with HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Biggest Sucia I know, my Prima L!  I Love you & you make me proud with all you have accomplished & are on your way to accomplishing.

"Becho, Becho"
In a couple of hours I will be boarding a plane & heading to my Besties wedding.  I am super excited to visit a new country not only with my husband, but with my friends that I grew up with.  This will definitely be a trip where many memories will be made.

I hope you all have a Fabulous week & I will update you NEXT Friday!

XOXO
Queenie

2 comments:

Luciana said...

THANK YOU REYNA!
I know you will have a blast!
One day we will be planning our trip to Ireland! lol ONE DAY!

Miss K said...

WOOOHOOO!! Have a great time!