XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Want it Now Wednesday...

Sucias!  I want to shop & I want to shop NOW!!!!  But I MUST restrain myself...I've been buying things here & there for my upcoming trip.  I went to Forever 21 yesterday & I could have bought the entire store (they have tons of nautical clothes).  With my trip only 13 days away (wooo hooo!!! I can't wait!) I want to start packing my bags, planning my wardrobe for each day (so I wont over pack of course..yeah right!) & also to make sure I don't have to go out and buy anything that I might possibly need.  Yesterday I also went to Target & picked up another new bathing suit, along with mine & the hubby's St. Patty's Day outfit (which we will be celebrating in Belize ~ *note to self bring green food dye for beer!).  I will post a review on Friday with all my purchases for Belize so I can get your feed back.  I unfortunately cannot post pics of our St. Patty's Day outfits because those are surprises & I don't want to spoil it for my bestie & our friends.  I will give you a little hint for mine...Latinas I promise to make you proud!

On another note,  "XOXO Queenie" will be celebrating it's very 1st Birthday in a couple of days...what do you suggest I do?  I was thinking of doing a give away...any thoughts?

Till Friday Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie

6 comments:

Miss K said...

I can't wait to see all your purchases!

Vanessa said...

So fun! I can't wait to see the outfits :-)

Breakfast at Katie's said...

Yahhh! It's coming up so soon! All your planning is coming together! :) Good job restraining yourself! I suck at that!

Queenie said...

Thanks ladies, I can't wait to share :)

Luciana said...

1 year?... This is like a high school relationship for u huh, you're always on and off (posting and not posting for a long time)....

haha but I enjoy your blogs prima

chellemorgan said...

Fun! I want to see what you bought! And congrats on your 1st birthday :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com