XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guilty Pleasures...

I have a confession to make...I AM A REALITY TV JUNKIE!  It is truly one of my guilty pleasures.  I honestly watch tons of reality TV that I can't even name all the shows that I love.  Now, I'm not one of those crazy people that TiVo every single show, but if its on and I'm home to watch it, I will watch it!  One of my favorite shows right now is on Lifetime called "Dance Moms".
This show is insane!  Abby Lee (the owner of the dance studio that this show takes place in) is PSYCHO! I cannot believe how she talks to some of these little girls.  The mothers are all CRAZY and the daughters are so innocent.  Some of the things that come out of these ladies mouths make me laugh & I can't get enough of it.  Thank you Lifetime for a guilty pleasure that I enjoy every week!

What are your favorite reality TV shows?

Come back on Thursday when I share another "Tasty Treat"!

Till next time :)
XOXO
Queenie

No comments: