XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Want It Now Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  I finally got around to checking out the Anthropologie catalogue last week and oh boy, I fell in LOVE!!!  I wanted to rush to Anthro last weekend, but of course I was a good girl and didn't go.  I have to get my hands on these and I have to get them soon!
Bike Lane Dress $158.00

Dropped Dots Dress $158.00
The Bike Lane Dress is the dress that I HAVE TO HAVE!  It would look so cute with gray or tan pumps a cute red or navy cardigan, Toms, Flip flops!  You can totally dress it up or dress it down....Eeek, I absolutely love it!!!  The Dropped Dots Dress reminds me of a total Lucille Ball's dress, but I love it!  I love polka dots and I've been searching for a cute polka dot dress but have never been able to find one, well I have to look no further cause here it is!  I hope to go this week to at least try them on and see which one I might buy!

So what do you think?  Do you love patterns on dresses?

Come back tomorrow, I'm going to share a delicious snack recipe that you're going to love!

XOXO
Queenie

No comments: