XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year, A New Me!

Happy New Year! I cant believe it's already 2012 & I am making a new start. I know I have neglected this baby for too long, but I have my creative juices flowing & I'm excited to start writing/blogging again!
I wanted to start off my 1st post of 2012 with my new year resolution or what I am going to call them, my new year goals. I honestly NEVER make new year resolutions, I always thought they were stupid. But this year I have a change of heart. And I want to share them with you...

Resolution #1
Be a vegetarian for the whole year

Resolution #2
Maintain my goal weight & exercise 3 times a week

Now that I wrote them down I know I will have a better success rate!

So Sucias, do you have any New Year Resolutions? Have you ever accomplished any of your resolutions in the past?

4 comments:

Luciana said...

Welcome back... we missed u!

Miss K said...

welcome back! you can totally reach your goal!!

Anonymous said...

yay! missed your blogs! new year's resolution for me...FINISH A SCRIPT (instead of starting 10!).

Queenie said...

Haha! Thanks Ladies! Have tons of ideas ready to put on the blog!