XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, January 9, 2012

Things I Adore...

Sucias!  Well as most of you know I Love to shop (most of the time) & I Love things that are simple and make sense.  Granted, I try to be frugal.  I usually buy things when they are on sale or clearance.  But  I do buy things at full price when the price is right or it is absolutely necessary!  
One of my most recent purchases were some Toms.  I absolutely ADORE Toms!  They are made with very little  resources and hello, with every pair you buy Toms gives a pair to a child in need!  How awesome is that?  I actually got my first pair of Toms in May for Mothers Day & I got a little crafty with them and this is what I got...
Hand painted "<3 LA" Toms
Not only do I wear my heart on my sleeve but I wear it on my shoes too!  Yes, I painted them with My Dodger Blue!  And I don't only wear them to the games, I throw them on with Jeans and T-Shirts, my favorite things to wear!  
Well for Christmas I received a gift that I really didn't need or like so I made an exchange at the store and came home with these two bad boys...
Red Canvas Toms ~ $43.95 at Nordstrom

Black Glitter Toms ~ $53.95 at Nordstorm
I can't wait to get another pair, haha!  I've been wanting to paint another canvas pair but I will have to wait!

So Sucias, do you have Toms?  What do you like most about them?
Till next time Sucias!

XOXO
Queenie  

2 comments:

Luciana said...

Problem: I HATE FLATS!!!
Solution: TOMS!!!

I've been in need of some black flats for when I have to dress up for school presentations or traffic court. The problem is I hate them! They're uncomfortable, look tacky, & too open to wear nylon socks with so ur feet stink. Just bought a pair of the glittery black Toms for those and many more occasions.

Miss K said...

so cute! they look great!!