XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, February 20, 2012

A night at the movies...

Last night I had a night at the movies with my in-laws and 3 boys (the hubby had to work, boo).  My oldest son (the artist-as I like to call him) had been wanting to see the movie "Hugo" for a long time and so had I.  Since it is the most nominated film (11 nominations) this year in the Oscars my in-laws wanted to see it too.  This was one of the best movies I have seen in a really long time.  It made me laugh and cry and it had me intrigued.

This movie was adapted from a book called "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" & takes place in a train station in Paris around the 1930's.  A young boy is trying to figure out his purpose and meets a friend, together they start on an adventurous journey that "unlocks" a secret and pays homage to the beginning of film making.

In the end we all loved the film and I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-ray, February 28th.  If you haven't seen this movie, it is definitely a MUST SEE!

Till Tuesday!

XOXO
Queenie

1 comment:

Miss K said...

i've been dying to see this movie, i can't wait for it to come out!