XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Monday, February 27, 2012

A night at the Oscars...

Last night was the Oscars and there were tons of hot celebs on the Red Carpet.  I loved Viola Davis, Emma Stone, Brad & Angelina (even though she looked way too skinny, she still looked beautiful), Cameron Diaz & Michelle Williams.  My favorite (again) was Penelope Cruz.  However, I was not a fan of her dress last year.  I know she had just given birth but I think she could have picked a more flattering dress than what she wore.  This year she redeemed herself & I think she nailed it...she looked timeless, beautiful and her dress was gorgeous.
Penelope Cruz ~ Oscars 2012
I was so excited to see "Hugo" take home 5 Oscars!  I Love that movie, I blogged about it last week.  "Hugo" is right up there with my all time favorite "Life is Beautiful" & I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-ray.

Who was your best or worst dressed at the Oscars?  Did you get a chance to watch any of the films that were nominated?

Till tomorrow...
XOXO
Queenie

No comments: