XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tasty Treats...

I've been juicing one to two times a day, everyday for a month straight!  I can't stress enough how great and awesome it makes me feel!  Every morning this is my go to juice for breakfast...

Morning Burst Juice
Ingredients:

  • 1 Fuji Apple
  • 1 Granny Smith Apple
  • 1 Pear
  • 1 Orange
Core apples, pear and remove skin from orange (leave as much of the white pith as possible-it contains tons of nutrients).  Place each fruit in the juicer and enjoy!

And when the produce is good I like to add either pineapple, kiwi, blueberries or grapes.
morning burst juice
Do you remember when you consumed 4 fruits in one sitting? 

Till next time!

XOXO
Queenie

1 comment:

Luciana said...

This is what I made this morning, minus the orange. my pops forgot to cut me some oranges from the back yard....