XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tasty Treats...

Yesterday I was feeling as if I have been neglecting carrots in my juicing.  I've heard people tell me they don't juice carrots, beets, apples, etc. because of the "sugar" in the fruits/veggies.  Yes, they contain sugar, however this is good sugar for you, it's not the refined sugar that you find in processed food.  Carrots also contain great vitamins and nutrients that our bodies need.  For more info on carrots and juicing check out this awesome website:  CarrotJuice.com.

Orange Sunrise

Ingredients:

  • 6 Carrots
  • 1/4 Pineapple
  • 1 Green Apple

Wash carrots, pineapple and apple thoroughly.  Cut hard ends off carrots.  Cut skin off pineapple and cut into spears (leaving the middle).  Cut and core the apple.  Place everything in juicer and enjoy!

orange sunrise juice

If you have any suggestions or questions please do not hesitate to contact me!

Till next time!

XOXO
Queenie


No comments: