XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tasty Treats...

Now, I don't know about you but I sure got spoiled on Valentine's day.  The hubby surprised me with the Twilight Saga on Blu-ray and a one pound box of hand picked caramel chocolates from See's Candy (which was gone in two days-NO LIE).
see's candy
Aaaannnndddd....he even took me to dinner to have my favorite...(heart shaped) PIZZA & BEER!
mushroom & jalapeno heart shaped pizza
With all these yummy goodies I needed a good juice to flush me out...

Lunch Juice

Ingredients:
  • 5 Romaine Leafs
  • 4 Celery Stalks
  • 1 Granny Smith Apple
  • 1 Fuji Apple (or any read apple)
  • 1 Pear
  • 1/2 Lemon
  • 1 Cucumber (or 1/2, but I like a whole one
Wash ingredients, core apple and pear, place in juicer and enjoy!
lunch juice
Till next time!

XOXO
Queenie


3 comments:

Luciana said...

so you post up a picture of pizza and chocolates... then you give a recipe to a juice that looks like the goo from nickalodian.... ahhhh!

I finally convinced my mom to start juicing with me, so we'll try this one out soon. I'm making a list of them, so we know was groceries to buy.

Nado Queenie said...

Haha! It looks like green goo but it was yummy!

Chelle said...

Awe what a sweet boy you have. That heart-shaped pizza looks so delicious!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com