XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Catching up...

Oh my!  I've been gone for what 6 months now?  Well I sincerely apologize.  I've been dying to blog, however, my life got turned upside down the beginning of this year & I have so much to share, where do I start?

I signed up to do a half marathon in February & started to train in "Beast Mode" right away.  On top of training I had to juggle my 4 children (the hubby & 3 boys)...school, piano, t-ball, ice skating & date nights whenever possible!  During my busy life I found out in April I was pregnant with my fourth child!  Yes, now I will have 5 (incl. the hubby)...eeek!  I went to a baby shower in St. Louis in May.  I ran & finished my first half marathon (while 11 weeks pregnant) in June.  Took a family road trip in July & We just celebrated our 8th year wedding anniversary this month.

Pheeeew!  That's it, in a nutshell!  Can't wait to get back to my blog.  It's a great outlet that is definitely needed in my life right now!

Till next time!

XOXO
Nado Queenie

1 comment: