XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Weekend!

It's not even noon yet & I have already finished 5 loads of laundry!  I feel like there's not enough time in this weekend to get everything done that I need to get done before my boys start school on Tuesday!

On Thursday I hit 23 weeks of Pregnancy!  According to my "What to Expect, When Expecting" app the baby is estimated to be as big as an ear of corn, about 8.5 in. in length & 1.5 lbs. in weight.  So far I have gained 13 lbs.  I finally washed some maternity clothes today.  I'm honestly dreading the maternity clothes.  Fashion has changed so much in the past couple of years since I had my last baby & the clothes are just so cute now.  I'm still wearing my regular jeans & just manipulating them to fit with the belly band & sometimes with hair rubber bands!  Haha!
Happy Weekend!

XOXO
Queenie

No comments: