XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Boys...

Yesterday was a bittersweet day for me.  My oldest son, J III, started 3rd grade.  Gio, the middle child, started Kindergarten.  And my baby, Luc, started Tiny Tots at the Y.  I had been looking forward to the day all 3 boys would be out of the house and when that day finally rolled around, I was sad.  But I was okay by the end of the day when all 3 had expressed that they all had fun & loved school!  (I hope that love will continue through out the school year! Haha!)
J III ~ 3rd grader

Gio ~ Kindergarten

Luc ~ Tiny Tots
My Boys are growing up so fast!

Till next time.

XOXO
Queenie

1 comment:

Fru-gal Mommyland said...

All your boys are adorable!