XOXO Queenie



A blog about Fashion, Food, Family, Health, Kids, Marriage and Everything in between!



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PREGNANT AGAIN!!!

Ha ha!  Yes it is true, I am pregnant with my fourth baby.  In case you don't know, I already have 3 boys...JIII 9 yrs. old, Gio 5 yrs. old & Luc 3 yrs. old (almost 4 in Oct.).   It was a huge & complete surprise as I was in full training mode for my 1st half marathon, I had been eating strictly vegetarian & on a mission to do it for a full year.  I had lost 15 lbs. & was feeling like a sexy little thing...everything was going perfect.  But for some reason in April I had this weird feeling & took a pregnancy test (I wasn't even late!).  It came out positive.  I couldn't believe it & was in total shock.  I thought to myself "No, this can't be.  I'm suppose to start in a couple of days anyways, I'll just wait till then to take another test".  Nope, I couldn't wait.  I went out that same night to the Dollar Store (Yes, the Dollar Store), bought 2 more test went straight home & took them.  Well it didn't even take 1 minute for both of them to turn out positive.  I knew right then in there it was official, I WAS PREGNANT!  Of course I had my selfish melt down & started to cry.  How could this be?  I was to run my first half marathon & eventually a full marathon later in the year, my 30th birthday in October was ruined!  After awhile my husband was there to console me.  I quickly snapped out of it when I realized he was so calm & cool about everything...I then started to realize this new baby is a blessing and there was a reason the Lord has blessed us with another beautiful gift.  The Hubby & I don't care if its another boy or if its a girl we are just praying for an easy pregnancy, easy & fast labor & of course a healthy baby.  We also decided right away that we didn't want to find out the sex of the baby & we have stuck to it.  So far everything has gone great with the pregnancy and I'm coming up on my 23rd week of pregnancy.

Here are a couple of pics starting from top left to the right at 14 weeks to 22 weeks.
Till next time!

XOXO
Nado Queenie

No comments: